Integrative Travel: People & Planet Over Profits
Travel With Us!
Locations Coming Soon!
Why Travel with One Planet Tours
One Planet Tours is revolutionizing tourism through a disruptive NEW initiative called integrative travel—people and planet over profits. Unlike any other form of travel, integrative travel solves two needs:
1) Providing the tourist with a comfortable, fun, and unique vacation package.
2) Providing local communities with benefits. Not from trickle-down economics, but through direct social investment. Fifty percent of profits from tour packages are invested directly back into host communities.
“Madagascar, the island nation of baobabs, lemurs, and pristine beaches holds 5% of the world’s flora and fauna—calling Madagascar their only home. Given this, you’d think that Madagascar would be a place filled with prosperity. Sadly, while studying and working in the country in 2017, I learned that … READ MORE
Tim McGuire, Founder and CEO
Have a Question?
- Minimizes negative social, economic and environmental impacts.
- Generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the well-being of host communities.
- Improves working conditions and access to the industry.
- Involves local people in decisions that affect their lives and life chances.
- Makes positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage embracing diversity.
- Provides more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.
- Provides access for physically challenged people. Is culturally sensitive, encourages respect between tourists and hosts, and builds local pride and confidence.
Direct Social Investment: Half of tour profits are directly invested into marginalized Malagasy communities. By directly investing in the well-being of these communities, One Planet Tours is empowering these communities to protect and preserve the natural resources that are rightfully theirs for generation to come.